Location: Argentiere, Chamonix
Nearest Ski Lift: 3 mins drive
Nearest Shops: 3 mins walk
Nearest Restaurant: 3 mins walk
Nearest Bar: 3 mins walk
Chalet Sapphire is one of 4 stunning luxury ski chalets that make up a this little hamlet, nestled in the village of Argentiere in the Chamonix valley. This chalet is exceptionally located with panoramic views of the Mont Blanc range, it’s glaciers and ski slopes.
Chalet Sapphire has been designed with authenticity in mind. Natural woods and stone have been cleverly integrated to give a feel of contemporary luxury mixed with a traditional alpine atmosphere.
The chalet sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 ensuite bedrooms. The open plan living area opens out onto a panoramic terrace with out door dining area, sun loungers and sunken hot tub.
Chalet Sapphire has access to the hamlet’s communal facilities, complete with fitness suite, sauna, heated swimming pool (summer only), cinema room, wine cellar, massage rooms, private parking and much more.
- Luxury chalet sleeping up to 8 guests
- Master ensuite bedroom with double or twin beds
- 3 x Double ensuite bedrooms
- Open plan living room leading onto a large panoramic terrace, with outside dining area, and sun loungers
- Lounge with log fire, flat screen TV/DVD with satellite
- Russian Satellite TV available upon request
- Kitchen with “breakfast balcony” come mezzanine day room
- Private terrace on the ground floor with sunken hot tub
- Cloakroom with separate WC
- Children’s day room with TV, games etc
- Massage & Treatment room
- Ski room with boot warmers and separate entrance
- Utility room, washing and drying machine
- 2 car underground garage in the basement
- Real log fires
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docks
- Quiet, private, secluded luxury
Access to communal facilities:
- Heated swimming pool (Summer only)
- Fitness suite
- Cinema room
- Conference room
- Bar & Library
- Wine cellar
- Kids play rooms
- Massage rooms at your disposal
- Boot rooms with boot warmers
- Office suite – phone/scanner/printer
Chemin des Velars, Argentiere, Chamonix
…everything about this hamlet of chalets, this is true exclusive luxury. Stunning interiors, indulgent facilities, coupled with 5* service.
Watch out for
The only thing to watch out for is the proximity to the other 3 chalets in the hamlet. They are right next door to each other, and most of the spa facilities are communal. That being said, the hamlet itself is secluded and peaceful.