Location: Argentiere, Chamonix
Bedrooms: 5 + 1
Nearest Ski Lift: 3 minutes' drive
Nearest Shops: 3 mins walk
Nearest Restaurant: 3 mins walk
Nearest Bar: 3 mins walk
Chalet Ruby is one of 4 stunning luxury ski chalets that make up a this little hamlet, nestled in the village of Argentiere in the Chamonix valley. This chalet is exceptionally located with panoramic views of the Mont Blanc range, it’s glaciers and ski slopes.
Chalet Ruby has been designed with typical Savoyarde refuges in mind. Subtle traditional features inspire guests to feel at one with the mountains and woodland that surround the property. This wonderful contemporary yet traditional chalet is full of light, space and exceptional views.
The chalet sleeps 10-12 guests in 5 en-suite bedrooms and a snug room. The open plan living area opens out onto a panoramic terrace with outdoor dining area, sun loungers and sunken hot tub.
Chalet Ruby has access to the hamlet’s communal facilities, complete with fitness suite, sauna, heated swimming pool (summer only), cinema room, wine cellar, massage rooms, private parking and much more.
- Luxury chalet sleeping up to 10-12 guests
- Master ensuite bedroom with double or twin beds
- 2 x Double/twin ensuite bedrooms
- 2 x Double ensuite bedrooms
- Mezzanine snug room with double bed
- Open plan living room opening onto a large terrace with sunken hot tub
- Wood Stove, satellite TV
- Russian Satellite TV available upon request
- Ski room with boot warmers separate entrance
- Direct access to fitness suite, sauna
- Dedicated massage/ children’s day room with TV, games etc
- 3 car underground garage in the basement
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docks
- Quiet, private, secluded luxury
- Heated swimming pool (Summer only)
- Fitness suite
- Cinema room
- Conference room
- Bar & Library
- Wine cellar
- Kids play rooms
- Massage rooms at your disposal
- Boot rooms with boot warmers
- Office suite – phone/scanner/printer
Click here to download the brochure for this property in English
Chemin des Velars, Argentiere, Chamonix
…everything about this hamlet of chalets, this is true exclusive luxury. Stunning interiors, indulgent facilities, coupled with 5* service.
Watch out for
The only thing to watch out for is the proximity to the other 3 chalets in the hamlet. They are right next door to each other, and most of the spa facilities are communal. That being said, the hamlet itself is secluded and peaceful.