Nearest Ski Lift: 2 mins drive
Nearest Shops: 2 mins drive
Nearest Restaurant: 5 mins walk
Nearest Bar: 5 mins walk
This 19th century farmhouse has been renovated to provide guests with a unique alpine experience. Comfort, convenience and luxury were key in the design of this mountain retreat: original stone walls, floor heating, and luxurious materials. The floor-to-ceiling windows and multiple skylights offer incomparable view of the Mont-Blanc, the Aiguille du Midi, the Taconnaz glacier and the Chamonix Valley.
The Chalet is comprised of a main house sleeping up to 14 people. It also has a one bedroom studio attached to it, with a living room and kitchen, providing the opportunity to sleep up to 4 more people (total of 18 persons can sleep in the chalet and studio).
- Sleeps up to 14 people plus infants
- 7 bedrooms with all en-suite bathrooms
- 1 bedroom has a queen size bed
- 6 bedrooms can be arranged as two single beds or as one double bed
- Living room of 100 m2 with dining area and a central fireplace
- State of the art, fully equipped kitchen
- Secluded TV room with DVD player and extensive DVD collection
- British and French TV channels
- Russian satellite TV available on request
- Lounge and shower area in the beautiful stoned “cave”
- iPod docking station
- Boot heaters
- 4 parking spaces
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wireless internet
- Underfloor heating
Route des Pecles, 74400 Chamonix
This is a wonderful example of historical building renovation at its best. The height of modern luxury, whilst retaining the stunning features of the old 19th century barn.
Watch out for
Although the property is in a fantastic central location, it is situated on a residential street with neighbours either side.