Square Feet: Aiguille du Midi
Bedrooms: 5 min stroll
Bathrooms: 1 min stroll
Basement: 1 min stroll
This wonderful chalet couldn’t be more perfectly positioned; nestled into a little woodland corner, it provides a quiet and serene haven while still having the ease of a central town pad with all the hustle and bustle just round the corner. Suited for both groups of friends and families alike, there is easy access to all amenities – the shops, ski hire, bus stops to all ski areas and bars/restaurants are all just a stone’s throw away.
This luxury chalet has 4 particularly spacious bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms. It includes a sumptuous master suite with a lovely bathroom with both walk-in shower and bath all on it’s own level. The ground floor provides 2 further bedrooms, both of which can be configured as either doubles or twins, and both with en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. The 1st floor consists of a large, open plan living room, dining area and wonderful, sleek and modern kitchen. The 4th en-suite bedroom is also located on this floor. A spacious outdoor deck provides woodland and mountain views, with spiral stairs down to the garden and covered hot tub.
Practicalities are not forgotten with this property, you will find it to be equipped like a ‘home from home’ with nothing forgotten. There are laundry facilities and a storage room provides space for all outdoor wear and ski equipment. There are two outdoor private parking spaces, and a covered car port area.
For those travelling with children there is an extensive array of items at hand, such as cots with mattresses and linen, high chairs, baby baths, push chairs, sledges, snow suits, and endless toys and books to keep little ones entertained.
For the bigger children among us, entertainment includes Wifi internet, Netflix, Chromecast, and all the old favourite board games.
- Luxury chalet, constructed less than 5 years ago, with 200m2 living space
- Fantastic central location
- Views of the Mont Blanc range and the Aiguille du Midi cable car
- Sleeps up to 8 guests plus infants
- Master bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bath
- 1 double bedroom & en-suite with walk-in shower
- 2 double/twin bedrooms & en-suites with walk-in showers
- State of the art, fully equipped kitchen
- Theatre cooking island with seated breakfast bar
- Dining area for 8 guests
- Living area with log burner
- TV/DVD/Stereo system with iPhone jack/Netflix/Chromecast
- Wifi internet access
- Outdoor equipment storage area
- Full laundry facilities
- Private parking for 2 cars including a car port
- Outdoor hot tub heated to 39 degrees
- Extensive baby and children’s accessories and toys
Chemin du Betty, 74400 Chamonix Mont Blanc, France
The location of this chalet makes everything so easy! Everything is literally right on the doorstop, yet when at home you can enjoy peace and quiet as there is no noise – best of both worlds! You will also love how well equipped this chalet is – not like the usual holiday homes, here you’ll find everything you need – and if it’s not already here, just ask!
Watch out for
The Chamonix ski areas are quite spread out, so it is necessary to either drive or take the bus to each one. Brevent is the nearest and it is a 3 minute drive away (or you can take the bus from across the road from the chalet).