Nearest Ski Lift: 3 minutes' drive
Nearest Shops: 3 mins walk
Nearest Restaurant: 3 mins walk
Nearest Bar: 3 mins walk
Chalet Emerald is one of 4 stunning luxury ski chalets that make up a this little hamlet, nestled in the village of Argentiere in the Chamonix valley. This chalet is exceptionally located with panoramic views of the Mont Blanc range, it’s glaciers and ski slopes.
Chalet Emerald has been designed with an ethnic, African feel. Inspired by the Serengeti, the decor takes you to unknown lands and uncharted frontiers, perfect for challenging guests to explore the vast back country of the Mont Blanc range.
The chalet sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 en-suite bedrooms. The open plan living area opens out onto a panoramic terrace with outdoor dining area, sun loungers and sunken hot tub.
Chalet Emerald has access to the hamlet’s communal facilities, complete with fitness suite, sauna, heated swimming pool (summer only), cinema room, wine cellar, massage rooms, private parking and much more.
- Luxury chalet sleeping up to 10 guests
- Master ensuite bedroom with double or twin beds
- 1 x Double ensuite bedroom
- 2 x Double/twin ensuite bedrooms
- Living room with panoramic views opening to large terrace, adjacent to the swimming pool
- Kitchen with large breakfast bar
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV/DVD
- Russian Satellite TV available upon request
- Ski room with boot warmers and separate entrance
- Private balconies for 3 bedrooms
- Large private terrace with sunken hot tub
- Massage room and children play room
- Washing machine and dryer
- Three parking spaces in basement
- Real log fires
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- iPod docks
- Quiet, private, secluded luxury
- Heated swimming pool (Summer only)
- Fitness suite
- Cinema room
- Conference room
- Bar & Library
- Wine cellar
- Kids play rooms
- Massage rooms at your disposal
- Boot rooms with boot warmers
- Office suite – phone/scanner/printer
Chemin des Velars, Argentiere, Chamonix
…everything about this hamlet of chalets, this is true exclusive luxury. Stunning interiors, indulgent facilities, coupled with 5* service.
Watch out for
The only thing to watch out for is the proximity to the other 3 chalets in the hamlet. They are right next door to each other, and most of the spa facilities are communal. That being said, the hamlet itself is secluded and peaceful.